“Mingling with you since August 2009!”
If you’d like to join in the fun, do a short vlog on your blog, link up below in the linky, post the above button on your site and link to me. Each week we will have questions, subjects or ideas that we can all talk about on our vlog. Visit the other participants, learn about them and have fun! It’s not too late – you can link up anytime during the week.
This week’s questions were submitted by Greg from Telling Dad:
1. If you were forced to choose between skydiving, base jumping off a skyscraper or rock climbing, which would you choose?
2. Are you an aggressive or defensive driver?
3. Due to the sour economy, the genie can only grant you ONE wish. What would it be?
Monday Mingle – March 15th from Jennifer Regan on Vimeo.
Next week’s questions submitted by Alexes from One Cluttered Brain (thank you Alexes!):
1. How do you usually celebrate your birthday?
2. Do you ever reveal your true age to people? Or do you make people guess?
3. What’s the craziest thing you ever did OR wanted to do on your DAY?
THIS IS NOT A GIVEAWAY LINKY, OR A LINKY TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS! PLEASE ONLY USE THIS LINKY IF YOU HAVE POSTED A MONDAY MINGLE ON YOUR BLOG! Thank you.