Welcome to Monday Mingle – March 8, 2010 “Mingling with you since August 2009!”
If you’d like to join in the fun, do a short vlog on your blog, link up below in the linky, post the above button on your site and link to me. Each week we will have questions, subjects or ideas that we can all talk about on our vlog.Visit the other participants, learn about them and have fun!It’s not too late – you can link up anytime during the week.
How it works:
**It is important to link to Eighty MPH Mom, so people can easily find the other minglers.
Please keep those questions coming!
Would you like to submit a question for Monday Mingle? I will link to you and your blog when your questions are posted. Please submit your questions/ideas using this form:
Monday Mingle will publish at 3:00 p.m. each Sunday – so you can link up before Monday morning! Have you missed a few Monday Mingle or two? You can catch up on previous mingles by clicking the link above.
We had 32 minglers last week – woo hoo! We were also graced with the presence of TWO bloggers who will be featured in the Hottest Blogger Calendar – congrats Toni and Greg!
This week’s questions were:
1. Do your kids have chores? Do you pay them to do chores?
2. Were you in Girl Scouts/Brownies or Boy Scouts? Are your kids? Favorite Girl Scout Cookie?
3. Does your family go camping? If so, do you have a funny/interesting experience?
HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY BOY!
TODAY IS HIS BIRTHDAY!
Monday Mingle vlog – March 8th from Jennifer Regan on Vimeo. Next week’s questions submitted by Greg from Telling Dad!:
1. If you were forced to choose between skydiving, base jumping off a skyscaper, or rock climbing, which would you choose?
2. Are you an aggressive or defensive driver?
3. Due to a sour economy the genie can only grant you ONE wish. What would it be?
THIS IS NOT A GIVEAWAY LINKY, OR A LINKY TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS! PLEASE ONLY USE THIS LINKY IF YOU HAVE POSTED A MONDAY MINGLE ON YOUR BLOG! Thank you.