Monday Mingle vlog – May 17th

Welcome to Monday Mingle –  May 17, 2010
“Mingling with you since August 2009!”

#mondaymingle

If you’d like to join in the fun, do a short vlog on your blog, link up below in the linky, post the above button on your site and link to me. Each week we will have questions, subjects or ideas that we can all talk about on our vlog. Visit the other participants, learn about them and have fun! It’s not too lateyou can link up anytime during the week.

How it works:

Have fun!
**It is important to link to Eighty MPH Mom, so people can easily find the other minglers.
Please keep those questions coming!
Would you like to submit a question for Monday Mingle? I will link to you and your blog when your questions are posted. Please submit your questions/ideas using this form:

Monday Mingle will publish at 3:00 p.m. each Sunday – so you can link up before Monday, if you choose! Have you missed a Monday Mingle or two?  You can catch up on previous mingles by clicking the link above.

THIS WEEK’S QUESTIONS (submitted by Mandy from I’d Rather Be Crafting ) :
1. What is the hardest *physical* thing you have ever done? (Giving birth, running a marathon, etc.)

2. What is one of the hardest things you have ever done emotionally? (Saying goodbye to a loved one, watching your babies grow up, etc.)
3. Name one thing from your bucket list – something you hope to achieve before you die.

IMPORTANT:
There were several new minglers last week, and very few had comments.  Many people link up later in the week, so please be sure to check back during the week to see if more people have linked up…and maybe leave comments? Please?  Thanks!

Monday Mingle May 17, 2010 from Jennifer Regan on Vimeo.
NEXT WEEK’S QUESTIONS
1. What product (under $100) do you wish you could review on your blog because you honestly just love it to death.
2. If you were to be reincarnated as an animal, what animal would it be and why?
3. What is your favorite feature about yourself? Worst?

THIS IS NOT A GIVEAWAY LINKY, OR A LINKY TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS!  PLEASE ONLY USE THIS LINKY IF YOU HAVE POSTED A MONDAY MINGLE ON YOUR BLOG!  Thank you.

Eighty MPH Mom blog

About Jennifer-admin

Comments

1. Leslie M. says:

It was hard to loose my mom too Speedy!!

Love you!

XOXOX
    Leslie
    Leslie Loves Veggies

2. One Cluttered Brain says:

It would be hard to lose your parents. I don't know what I would do when that time comes.
    You look great today Jen, the shot vimeo caught you in is very lovely.
    And your lighting is exquisite!
    Wow.

I'm off to record my mingle now.
    Talk to ya later!

3. Sorry to hear about your mom. Mine was saying good-bye to my grandpa. I don't even want to think about my mom going one day.

You could always come tour Canada.

4. mommaof3 says:

these questions were lil hard lol but i did it and best as i could lol

5. I can't wait to hear more about the Toyota event!

LOL, walking around Disneyland is physically exhausting. Are you ready for NYC? LOL

I'm not particularly close to my parents, but I still can't imagine losing one of them. I'm so sorry!!

I'd love to travel Europe too! It's that flying thing though.

Have a great week friend!

6. Linda Ramos says:

I only got a small sampling of the grief from losing a parent. We almost lost my dad a few weeks ago.

After NYC I am not sure I want to experience Disney anytime soon..

Thanks for the mingles..I am enjoying it.

7. Jennifer, losing a parent is hard. I lost my dad 2 years ago and it still hurts.

Love your bucket list idea ~ touring the US (or Europe) would be incredibly fun.

Have a good week.

8. Allison Howie says:

Thanks for such a great idea which is hopefully going to help me become a better blogger and also…FUN!!!

really enjoyed thinking about the questions and enjoyed your answers…you could always go to Europe by boat!

lOoking forward to more mingles
    Highlandmummy (Allison)

9. Sounds like you and hubby need an RV. I think it would be fun to tour the USA and stop near my favorite bloggers along the way. Wouldn't that be so-o much fun! Maybe I could even schedule it to coincide with conferences….

10. Ha! you crack me up with "all of *this* into those tiny little things" :D I'm right there with you.

Dude, Disney is intense! I totally forgot about that.

I understand about waiting for a loved one to pass. It's so horrible. I didn't really think about how emotional that question could be.

Your trip sounds fun! I'd love to see little quirky places like that!

See you next week! OH, and I'm gonna see you irl at BlogHer, right?

11. Mainline Mom says:

OH yay, so happy to have found you! I came via One Cluttered Brain and I will be uploading my vlog in just a minute!

12. Linda @ My Trendy Tykes says:

Week #2 for me….I am on a roll!

I'll agree, walking through Disney is no easy task. YIKES!

13. RobynsOnlineWorld says:

I couldn't think of a physical thing, but your comment about walking around Disneyland reminded me of the last time we went to Walt Disney World – MY POOR FEET! I never had so much fun while being so miserable at the same time LOL.

14. Mommafo says:

Happy Monday! :)

15. Thank you for hosting! You are so wonderful to do it so faithfully and to make sure we actually mingle. The best meme I've ever joined!

16. •´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• says:

Glad you didn't spill anything on yourself this time :D
    I've never been to Disneyland, can't imagine my feet would love walking around that place.
    When you go on your road trip … come up here. Holler!

Sorry so late, but at least I made it :) Love ya!