Monday Mingle vlog – May 31st

Welcome to Monday Mingle –  May 31, 2010
“Mingling with you since August 2009!”

#mondaymingle

If you’d like to join in the fun, do a short vlog on your blog, link up below in the linky, post the above button on your site and link to me. Each week we will have questions, subjects or ideas that we can all talk about on our vlog. Visit the other participants, learn about them and have fun! It’s not too lateyou can link up anytime during the week.

How it works:

Have fun!
**It is important to link to Eighty MPH Mom (note: not 80 MPH Mom!), so people can easily find the other minglers.
Please keep those questions coming!
Would you like to submit a question for Monday Mingle? I will link to you and your blog when your questions are posted. Please submit your questions/ideas using this form:

Monday Mingle will publish at 3:00 p.m. each Sunday – so you can link up before Monday, if you choose! Have you missed a Monday Mingle or two?  You can catch up on previous mingles by clicking the link above.

THIS WEEK’S QUESTIONS (submitted by Lauren from (Mis) Adventures in Theatre!):
1) What was your favorite childhood book?  What is your favorite book now?
2) Have you ever done Relay for Life/Race for the Cure/any sort of walk or run for a cause?  What made you do it?
3) What in the last month has made you laugh the hardest?

IMPORTANT:
Many people link up later in the week, so please be sure to check back during the week to see if more people have linked up…and maybe leave comments? Please?  Mkay? Thanks!

I hope you’ll pause for a few moments today to remember our men and women in the armed forces, and for those who gave their lives for us.

Monday Mingle May 31st from Jennifer Regan on Vimeo.
NEXT WEEK’S QUESTIONS (submitted by Jendi from Simple Vlogging Tips)
1. What size {king? queen?} and type {regular, air, water} of bed do you have?
2. What color are your bed sheets? Will your husband sleep on flowered sheets?
3. Do you put your cold feet against your spouse when you go to bed?

THIS IS NOT A GIVEAWAY LINKY, OR A LINKY TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS!  PLEASE ONLY USE THIS LINKY IF YOU HAVE POSTED A MONDAY MINGLE ON YOUR BLOG!  Thank you.

Eighty MPH Mom blog

About Jennifer-admin

Comments

1. blueviolet says:

The trip to the movie set sounds fun and it's always great to meet other bloggers! Erin is hysterical…about as witty as they come! I love her!!!

I agree with blueviolet – a trip to a movie set DOES sound amazing! I can't wait to read that post!!!

3. WOW! Crazy to be a part of the pursuit. Sounds like a rush but scary at the same time.

4. One Cluttered Brain says:

Wow! i need to get out and travel like you do. SOUNDS like so MUCH fun!!!
    i hope you have a wonderful week!
    My blogger conference was wonderful! Met alot of people and had a TON of laughs!!!

5. Leslie M. says:

I love when the bad guys get caught! Speedy always gets her man! haha

Another GREAT Mingle Speedy Pants!
    XOXOX
    Leslie
    Leslie Loves Veggies

6. Amy A.K.A. "The Mrs." says:

I can't wait to read all about your trip. It sounds like it was amazing. :)

Yes, Erin is a funny one. She's so quick and I just love that about her. I'm sad that my littles keep me so busy I barely have time to Skype like I use to. I miss all the funny times.

Oh! Hot pursuit? That sounds like something that's right up your alley. You must have been loving it. I would have been so tempted to talk smack to the bad guys. LOL. "Take THAT!"

xo

7. •´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• says:

We love the Beatrice Potter books too! They're so cute and really just timeless.

LMAO I'm glad that I can make you laugh. Likewise, darlin! It's always fun to have Mat look over at me like I'm crazy for giggling and howling each time I log onto Skype.

So glad you met Kristin – she's a sweetie!

I think I'd be close to soiling my pantaloons if I were in the car, out of fear and sheer excitement! So cool!!

8. Susan (5 Minutes For Mom) says:

Movie set I could handle, car chase, not so much.

Beatrix Potter books were a fav for us too.

I must do a charity walk soon too.

9. 1coolmama says:

can't wait to read these upcoming posts. Movie set and police chase in one week. you have an exciting life. I did wash this week. :) thanks for letting me mingle.

10. Linda Ramos says:

Car chase and movie set sounds exciting!

11. Wow! You have such an exciting life! Movie sets, funny friends and car chases… Hope you have a great week.

12. One Cluttered Brain says:

I think someone should email Lauren to let her know we did her questions…:))
    I wanna hear her answers!
    Is she on TWitter?

13. Allison Howie says:

I loved the beatrix potter books too, I buy them for my niece.My hubby is a policeman too, but he has never taken me on a ride a long! That would be a lot of fun!

14. Lynsey Jones, The Party Plan Coach says: