Wordless Wednesday – The Skies of Oregon

In Travel
July 27, 2010

During our trip to Oregon we saw some of the most interesting cloud formations, beautiful skies and gorgeous sunsets!

Cotton Candy sky

Bend at Sunset

The skies of Oregon – they are beautiful!

Mom Blogs

15 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday – The Skies of Oregon”

1. Jackie says:

Ohhh that’s beautiful Speedy!!!

2. kristin says:

Gorgeous!!!

Why am I not seeing you while you are here? Oh yes, I’ll see you next week.

3. I do love Oregon. That top cloud pic is quite interesting

4. that is beautiful:) i love pink skies
    here’s my Wordless Wednesday post

5. Louise says:

I love the sunsets!

6. Kim says:

LOVE these pictures! My favorite one is the second one. Oh and I like the sunset too.

I’m so jealous! It looks like an amazing time!

8. LT says:

Just beautiful!! I always love pink sky’s like that!

9. Rob says:

WOW. Those are awesome pictures. I love the sky. It looks so cool. Hope your trip to Oregon was fun.

Happy WW!

• admin says:

Thank you! We had a really good time. It is very good to be home though :) Are you and Melinda going to BlogHer?

10. blueviolet says:

Oh how gorgeous that sky is!

11. Jes says:

The color in the Bend at sunset pic is stunning

12. trishden says:

That is big sky country. I’ve never been to Oregon, but someday I will. Thanks for the pics, they are beautiful.

13. Mickey Coutts says:

That Bend at Sunset picture looks like something out of a movie. Gorgeous!