Wordless Wednesday – Mt. Shasta in a strange place

In Memes
August 3, 2010

When we were heading home from Oregon, we passed through a little town called “Weed”. I thought this was so cool, how the Mt. Shasta was just right there behind the gas station. If only we could all see that every time we went to fill up!
Mount Shasta

Mom Blogs

14 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday – Mt. Shasta in a strange place”

1. Mimi says:

Beautiful view!! I love the great Northwest. Miss living in WA.

~Mimi

2. Wanda M says:

Oh, it’s breathtaking! I used to live in Redmond (many years ago) and commute to Seattle by bus on the Floating Bridge and it was something to see Mt. Ranier and the Cascades every morning! I remember I visited a small Dutch-like town in Washington that also was at the bottom of the mountains, but I can’t recall the name. It’s a toss up between Oregon and Washington, they both have such beauty.

3. natalee says:

WOW!!! AMAZING!!!

4. I am originally from Oregon…I miss those mountains…or any mountains for that matter…I live in Nebraska now….mountains are just a memory to me….

5. Owen's Mom says:

Yes, we have beautiful scenery here in Oregon. So glad you enjoyed it.

6. Kim says:

What a fantastic photo of a beautiful mountain.

7. Annette says:

Is it bad that the first thing I noticed was the gas prices? Ridiculous! LOL

But yes, that’s a spectacular view. :)

8. Rob says:

WOW. Awesome back drop. Also, I see gas is $3.23. WOW. Expensive.

Happy WW!

9. Jes says:

Cool picture – stunning view!

10. trishden says:

Oh my goodness, look at that view! boy gas is expensive out there in OR.

11. Carmen says:

Yes, that view might take the bite out of the high price of gas.

12. Jennifer C. says:

I would love to see Mt. Shasta…the legends that surround this beautiful piece of landscape just enthralls me…very nice photo~!!!