BlogHer: Kodak Bus Tour of New York City

In Blog Events
August 18, 2010

Blogher 2010 Kodak Bus Tour
I was so excited about all of the parties at BlogHer, but one that I was especially excited about was the Kodak Bus Tour. I mean, what better way to see New York City {a city I have never been to before} than by touring in an open bus? We arrived at Caroline’s Comedy Club to start our tour, and what awaited us was amazing. There were beautifully decorated tables, and a buffet lunch with yummy goodies, including cupcakes that said “share” on them.   The cupcakes were so tasty that I really didn’t want to share them, so it is a good thing that the “share” meant with the Kodak EasyShare M580 Digital Camera!

It is really a neat concept – you simply input email addresses, your Facebook info and/or your Flickr account info, and when you plug your camera into your computer, you can easily share them immediately to a designated person or website.  How cool is that?  The software is included in the camera and set-up was really easy.

With the Share button and Kodak’s Share button app, sharing your pictures is amazingly simple.

One-button upload—turn moments into memories

• Snap your picture
  • Press the Share button and tag it to YouTube, FACEBOOK, FLICKR and KODAK Gallery sites, plus e-mail too
  • Connect your camera to your computer, and with Kodak’s Share button app, your pictures are automatically uploaded

After lunch, we hopped on the Kodak Tour Bus and we were taken around the city to take  pictures with our EasyShare cameras.

Here are a few shots I am quite proud of:

The Kodak Bus Tour was a blast!  If you are looking for a new camera, I would definitely consider the Kodak EasyShare M580 Digital Camera. It takes quality shots, is easy to operate and has some really useful features.  I also love how compact it is – it’s perfect for sticking in your purse, or even in a pocket!

A big huge thank you to Kodak for putting on this wonderful event!

**{I received camera mentioned above from Kodak, for joining Kodak on this tour}

9 Responses to “BlogHer: Kodak Bus Tour of New York City”

1. Louise says:

That looks like it was fun, but as I recall it was a SUPER DUPER hot day! Wish I could have been in two places at once so I could have spent some time with you on this event!

2. Lauralee Hensley says:

That’s wonderful that Kodak shared a bus tour with the attendees.

3. Kayla says:

OMG how fun!!
    Those cupcakes look so AMAZING-I’m hungry for some sugar now. LOL
    I’m so glad you had a good time in NY :D

4. @kariellen says:

Being on this tour with all of you was one of my most favorite moments on the trip!

5. kristin says:

Great shots it’s looks like everyone had a great time.

6. Awe, I could have been there with you!!
    It was the one event I was most looking forward too as well…next year!

Tammi

7. Michelle says:

The photo of the building is beautiful! The sky is so blue in contrast with the building.

8. Those cupcakes look SO good… I wish you HAD shared them wth ME!!
    I have a Kodak EasyShare camera and I love it and the software… I still use my software with my new Nikon SLR camera because it is so terrific.
    Glad you had such a great time and thanks for the photo of the FDNY – New York’s bravests!!