Having trouble focusing? Try these tips to help you focus! {Infographic}

In Most Recent
January 22, 2012

How to Focus

How to focus? That is the big question that is constantly spinning around in this head of mine. I have serious trouble with focusing. There are just so many distractions in life, especially online. Here are some fabulous ideas to help us all focus a bit:

via

Which are your favorite ways to make yourself focus?

*This is not a compensated post. I thought this information would be beneficial to my readers {and myself!}

286891_Valentine's Day Chocolates 10% Off - 468x60

8 Responses to “Having trouble focusing? Try these tips to help you focus! {Infographic}”

Nothing is better than a digital technology detox! I do that every now and then, and I feel like a completely new person. :)

2. courtney b says:

i have the hardest time focusing.. still not sure how to get it down pat yet

3. Nolie says:

My hardest thing is ignoring the you have new mail icon when I am doing something else.

4. Chelsea says:

I focus better when I’m listening to music, but that doesn’t work for most people.

5. erin says:

Focus? LOL. I have NO CLUE. At the gym I like to listen to music so that way people LET ME FOCUS and don’t chat me up. And listening to the music really gets me in my workout groove.

6. That infographic makes me dizzy but it definitely has some helpful tips on staying focused and things to avoid. Social media and email are such time suckers.

7. Betsy r says:

Oh my, that picture makes my head hurt… I am having trouble focusing too. We have 4 kids and are getting ready to move states and possibly build a house.