HOME OF THE ORIGINAL MONDAY MINGLE!
Welcome to Monday Mingle!
1. Name the three things that you think are the most important in a marriage/relationship.
2. What is something that never fails to frustrate you on a computer?
3. Do you like to shop or sell on eBay?
My answers in written format again this week (sorry!):
1. The 3 things that I think are most important are respect, compromise and genuinely having your partner’s best interest at heart.
2. Something that never fails to frustrate me on a computer? Oh boy…where do I begin? Adobe, PDF stuff. Also, arranging pictures (as stupid as this might sound). I always tend to have duplicates and have photos stored in about 4,231 different places. UGH.
3. I used to sell on eBay and did quite well. My dad had thousands of lithographs and I sold a bunch. Then it changed so much, and I kind of lost interest. Just as well, as I am hearing about so many scams there now. I don’t really shop on eBay.
NOTE: If you link your Monday Mingle, make sure you comment on other mingles. It’s just a nice thing to do Also, don’t forget to check back later in the week, as some people post throughout the week.
If you have a home party business, make sure you check out Monday Mingle Business Edition at Party Plan Divas!
THIS IS NOT A GIVEAWAY LINKY, OR A LINKY TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS! PLEASE ONLY USE THIS LINKY IF YOU HAVE POSTED A MONDAY MINGLE ON YOUR BLOG! Thank you.