Tiny Prints Personalized Graduation Invitations and Announcement Cards!

In Most Recent
May 7, 2013

Custom graduation invitations tiny prints,graduation,cards,announcements

There is excitement in the air with graduation right around the corner! This time next year, my daughter will be getting ready to graduation from high school and we will be busy, busy, making sure everything is in order for this VERY special day!

I remember when my son graduated, how much there was to do. From getting everything we needed for the big night, to ordering graduation invitations, announcements and thank you cards, there was barely time to breathe. Of course, I didn’t know about Tiny Prints at the time either!

graduation cards,thank you,personalized

Tiny Prints has everything you might need for the graduate – graduation stationery (which includes customizable invitations), announcements and thank you cards. They are available in a variety of styles, to make them truly unique. They are available in postcard format or flat card – so whichever you prefer, Tiny Prints has you covered. The prices are very reasonable too! To match your cards, you might choose to order address labels or gift tags too!

graduation cards,announcements

Since Tiny Prints cards and other products are customizable, you can be assured that your items will be one-of-a-kind and treasured for years to come. I love the option to include several photos…I think for my daughter’s graduation, we will add a couple of photos from her childhood, then a couple of her all grown-up. Sigh. It is bittersweet…

I also wanted to tell you about The Creative Coalition! Tiny Prints and The Creative Coalition know how important education is, and to help support the non-profit organization, Tiny Prints provided a grant which gave 50 inner-city students the chance to participate in a program called Summer Writing Institute College Preparation. What an incredibly generous donation! How cool is that?

In addition to graduation products, Tiny Prints has the cutest customizable birth announcements, thank you cards and just about any other kind of card you can think of. Your recipients will love these, as they will get to see the smiling faces of those they love, when they open their card.

graduation cards,announcements

I really hope you will take a look around to see all that Tiny Prints has to offer. Even if your kids are a few years away from graduation, it is fun to dream a little. If you have a child who has an upcoming birthday, make sure you take a peek at the Tiny Prints website to order fun and festive birthday invitations!

*Although I partnered with Tiny Prints to bring you this post, all opinions are my own.

7 Responses to “Tiny Prints Personalized Graduation Invitations and Announcement Cards!”

1. Christine Mayfield says:

I have never heard of Tiny Prints until this article. The quality of the announcements look amazing. I think it would be money well spent to order at Tiny Prints.

2. ANN*H says:

I have heard of them before but have not really checked them out . I really like the ones that are shown.,tho I dont have anyone graduating for awhile . These are great

3. Kathy Lane says:

This is the first time that I have heard of Tiny Prints.These are great,but it will be a while before I need them.I love that Tiny Prints provided a grant which gave 50 inner-city students the chance to participate in a program called Summer Writing Institute College Preparation.This is a great company that would do this.

4. Helga says:

I have ordered from Tiny Prints and they are great quality and service!

5. Stacy says:

They have such cute prints and they have them for every occasion! I have so many invitations I will need in the next few months – my husband and I are having a ten-year anniversary part in July; I am throwing my sister-in-law a bridal shower before her October wedding; and we are throwing my Mom a surprise 60th birthday party in December. Now I know my one-stop shop for all of them, as well as Thank You cards for after!

6. Elizabeth M says:

These are so much better than the generic, gold embossed, tacky announcements that I had at my graduation. I don’t have any graduations on the horizon, but I can see that these would be great for year round thank notes or wedding announcements.

7. Gianna says:

I love their products.. been a customer for years.