We were asked to try out AT&T Smart Limits, and they were also kind enough to send this gorgeous Samsung S6 phone!
– Easily hold, text, call, and more with its stunning metal bezel, sophisticated glass, and two revolutionary edge screens.
– Watch images and videos come to life on the 5.1-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display, even in sunlight.
– Work, watch, and game at blazing-fast speeds.
– Capture amazing photos with the fast-focus camera and take epic wide-angle selfies.
– Use Ultra Power Saving Mode, Fast Charging, or wireless charging3 to extend your smartphone’s battery life when it’s running low.
This is the perfect phone for teens – it is durable and lightweight. Cam immediately started customizing it (and this kept him entertained for quite some time!).
The features of it are awesome! If your child is using too much data for the month, you can easily block their cellular data use through the rest of the billing cycle. We have already had to do this a few times. It helps Cam learn how to regulate how much he is on his phone and how much data he is using.
Here’s how to get your AT&T Smart Limits service:
• On your computer, go to att.com/smartlimits and click “Try It Now”
• To log into AT&T Smart Limits, use your AT&T User ID and login. Your User ID is the same
User ID and password that you use to manage your AT&T wireless account on att.com/myatt.
• Follow the easy set up steps and choose each phone number that you want to manage.
• Once you’re in Smart Limits, take the Welcome Tour.
• As your child starts to send and receive calls and texts, you’ll see their activity in Smart Limits.
• After you have set up Smart Limits from your computer, use your phone to visit the App Store if you have iPhone or Google Play if you have an Android phone, and download the AT&T Smart Limits companion app.
I highly recommend this Samsung phone if you are shopping for your teen or even yourself! We’ve had a few weeks to try it out and have only good things to say about it!
Who can use AT&T Smart Limits? Any AT&T customers who are on a postpaid rate plan (except for GoPhone prepaid phones or corporate accounts). I can’t imagine why anyone eligible wouldn’t use this service – honestly, it is priceless! In fact, New Smart Limits customers can take advantage of a free 30 day trial!
New AT&T Smart Limits subscribers receive the first 30 days free. 30-day offer available only when billed by AT&T. Unless canceled, after 30 days your wireless account will be billed $4.99 per month for 1 line, or $9.99 for up to 10 lines. Cancel anytime. If this purchase is billed by AT&T, you may view, modify. or cancel your subscription at att.com/myatt or call 800.331.0500.
You can get AT & T Smart Limits at your local AT&T store, through iTunes or Google Play. You can also learn more about AT&T Smart Limits here.