These are hearty pieces. What I loved about them is that they don’t skimp on the good stuff. Instead, bark Thins is extra generous with the snack that’s inside of the chocolate. The picture below hasn’t been enlarged, that’s the goodness you’ll get with bark Thins!
My favorite bark Thins flavor was the dark chocolate mint shown above. The flavor brought me back to my childhood. Each Christmas, my mom made home made peppermint bark to give as gifts to her friends and coworkers. Biting into bark Thins Dark Chocolate Mint gave me the experience of tasting a memory. She passed away a few years ago and I had forgotten about her bark making until I tried this flavor.
If the flavor combination of chocolate and peppermint isn’t your favorite, they’ve got tons of other options.
bark Thins flavors:
- Dark Chocolate Mint
- Dark Chocolate Almond with Sea Salt
- Dark Chocolate Pretzel with Sea Salt
- Dark Chocolate Coconut with Almonds
- Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Seed with Sea Salt
- Dark Chocolate Blueberry with Quinoa Crunch
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint Pretzel with Sea Salt *limited edition*
Buy: You can buy bark Thins on their website. They come in a 4.7 ounce bag. ARV $5.49
One (1) reader will win a gift package full of tasty snacking chocolate from bark Thins. (ARV $50.00). To enter, use the widget below!