“Mingling with you since August 2009!”
If you’d like to join in the fun, do a short vlog on your blog, link up below in the linky, post the above button on your site and link to me. Each week we will have questions, subjects or ideas that we can all talk about on our vlog. Visit the other participants, learn about them and have fun! It’s not too late – you can link up anytime during the week.
This week’s questions:
(First question submitted by Susan @ Say It Face to Face/5 Minutes for Mom. Thank you Susan!):
1. Do you have brothers and/or sisters? Growing up did you wish you had more or less siblings?
2. Did you have a wedding/first dance song? If so what was it?
3. What did you do for Valentine’s Day? Any special gifts given or received?
4. In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, tell us something special about your spouse/partner.
Monday Mingle February 15th from Jennifer Regan on Vimeo.
References in vlog:
George Strait – I Cross My Heart (song starts at 1:45)
Next week’s questions:
1. Name your 5 favorite movies
2. What is the most requested/favorite meal in your house?
3. Is your husband/partner/significant other into sports? If so, does it irritate you when he/she watches, or do you join in?