2012 MONDAY MINGLE QUESTIONS:
1. How did you ring in the new year?
2. What song title would best describe your life right now?
3. What is the bravest (most courageous) thing that you have done?
1. Do you quote any movies on a regular basis? If so, which quotes/movies?
2. What was the worst thing that happened to you in 2011?
3. You are creating the ultimate ice cream sundae…what would you put on it?
1. The phrase “It seemed like a good idea at the time”…what has been your worst idea?
2. What was your worst subject in school?
3. What subject in school did you excel in?
1. “I’d be rich if I had a dollar for every time I ____________”
2. Which holiday do you feel doesn’t get the respect it deserves?
3. What do you wish you were better at?
1. Which state do you wish could border your own state?
2. What personality trait in other people do you find the most annoying?
3. What is the funniest scene from a TV sitcom that you’ve ever seen?
February 13th (my birthday):
1. If you could have a free dinner at any restaurant, which restaurant would you choose?
2. You are given $50,000 to donate to your favorite charity. Which charity would you choose and why?
3. What are your plans for Valentine’s Day?
1. If your family was a reality show, what would it be called?
2. Were you in Girl Scouts, Brownies, etc.?
3. On a scale of 1 to 10, how well do you like your first name (10 best, 1 least)
1. What is one thing that you know you need to do, but haven’t done yet.
2. Would you like to be taller or shorter? By how many inches?
3. Tell us the funniest moment of a family vacation.
1. What is your number one grammatical pet-peeve?
2. Have you ever fallen down stairs?
3. Have you ever fainted?
1. If you are having a horrible day, who do you vent to?
2. List your top 3 relationship tips for young couples.
3. Other than you immediate family, who are/were your favorite relatives?
1. Thinking of elementary school – how would your classmates describe you?
2. What were your nicknames growing up?
3. If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
1. What is your favorite way to waste time?
2. Paper or plastic?
3. Who is the most famous person you have ever had a face to face encounter with?
1. How many rings does it take you to answer the phone?
2. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
3. How fast do you type? Did you learn to type in school?
1. What is your idea of a productive day?
2. What is one thing you think about/obsess about constantly?
3. If you were trying to convince someone to move to your city/town, what are three words you would use to describe it and convince them that it’s a good idea?
1. What is/was your most comfortable pair of shoes ever?
2. What website do you spend the most time on?
3. Name a fashion trend from your teen years that you would be embarrassed to wear now?
1. Did you ever break a bone? Have any scars? Interesting stories about them?
2. What do you think the most attractive feature on a man (or a woman, if you’re a man) is?
3. Mayo or Miracle Whip?
1. Do you have a birthmark?
2. What was your favorite game to play at recess?
3. What restaurant do you wish would come to your city/town?
1. Do you subscribe to any magazines? Which ones? Do you actually read them?
2. If you had to have a rat or a snake for a pet, which would you choose?
3. What is your favorite sound to fall asleep to?
1. What do you forget most often?
2. If we moved your refrigerator right now, what might we find under it?
3. What was one of your proudest moments when you were in school
1. Name the three things that you think are the most important in a marriage/relationship.
2. What is something that never fails to frustrate you on a computer?
3. Do you like to shop or sell on eBay?
1. What is your favorite small/quaint town?
2. If you could only have one of these food groups for the rest of your life, which would it be: meat, grains, dairy or vegetables?
3. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
1. Which do you like better – Saturday or Sunday. Why?
2. What is your favorite place to shop for clothing for yourself?
3. If you could have any musician/band do a personal concert for you, who would you choose?
1. What landmark would you most like to visit?
2. Do you have recurring dreams?
3. What kind of cell phone do you have? Do you like it?
1. Share a beauty tip with us
2. Which blogger would you love to meet in person?
3. How would you describe the decor style of your home (modern, contemporary, traditional, etc.)?
1. Do you believe honesty is the best policy?
2. If you could be any age again for one week, which age would you choose?
3. What is your favorite quote?
1. What sound do you love?
2. What smell do you hate?
3. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
1. Are you good at art/painting/crafts?
2. What celebrity have you been told you look like?
3. What do you miss most about being a child?
1. What is something you did as a teen that you got in trouble for?
2. What is the best part of waking up?
3. What is the last thing you do each night before going to sleep?
1. You are an ice cream flavor – which flavor would you be and why?
2. What is your dream job?
3. Did you go to college? Where?
1. What are your favorite hobbies?
2. Current favorite TV shows?
3. Which body part would you get a tattoo on?
1. What is the funniest pick-up line used on you?
2. If someone’s underwear was showing, would you tell them?
3. Which language would you like to learn to speak?
1. If you had to choose between being blind or deaf, which would you choose?
2. Shoes – do you go for fashion or comfort?
3. Which celebrity death has left you the saddest?
1. PC or Mac? Why?
2. Do you know how to change your car’s oil?
3. What wildlife wanders through your yard?
1. Do you wash your hair every day?
2. What did you have for dinner last night?
3. Who wears the pants in your family?
1. Fave: McDonalds or Burger King?
2. What is your favorite thing to photograph
3. What sign are you?
*Note: The remainder of 2012 Monday Mingle questions will post soon!
Monday Mingle is taking a break!
1. What television show are you currently hooked on?
2. If you could have only one make-up item (cosmetic), which would you choose?
3. Did you vote?
1. How do you like your coffee?
2. What is your favorite online retailer?
3. What are your plans for Thanksgiving?
1. What was your favorite dish on Thanksgiving?
2. Did you go Black Friday Shopping or will you be doing Cyber Monday?
3. What is on your holiday wish list this year?
1. What are your hobbies
2. What would you love to learn how to do?
3. Do you consider yourself a good photographer?
1. What was your favorite home-cooked meal from your childhood?
2. What kind of car do you drive? Do you like it? Manual or automatic?
3. Did you have fish as pets when you were a kid? Any funny stories?