HOME OF THE ORIGINAL MONDAY MINGLE!
Welcome to Monday Mingle!
1. What is/was your most comfortable pair of shoes ever?
2. What website do you spend the most time on?
3. Name a fashion trend from your teen years that you would be embarrassed to wear now?
I apologize for my answers being in written form again this week…I am struggling to catch up from my trip to NYC! Oh, and I am also sorry for posting it really late this week!
1. The most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever owned are Fly Flots. They are an Italian brand and they literally cured my plantar fasciitis problem. I had tried everything, including doctor visits, and nothing helped until I happened upon these shoes. They aren’t easy to find, so I usually order them online. Love them!
2. I spend the most time on Facebook 🙂 I also spend a lot of time on Joss & Main, and Amazon.com.
3. I would be embarrassed to wear leg warmers! They were really popular when I was a teen but I would pretty much look like an idiot if I wore them these days.
NOTE: If you link your Monday Mingle, make sure you comment on other mingles. It’s just a nice thing to do 🙂 Also, don’t forget to check back later in the week, as some people post throughout the week.
If you have a home party business, make sure you check out Monday Mingle Business Edition at Party Plan Divas!
THIS IS NOT A GIVEAWAY LINKY, OR A LINKY TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS! PLEASE ONLY USE THIS LINKY IF YOU HAVE POSTED A MONDAY MINGLE ON YOUR BLOG! Thank you.