2013 Monday Mingle Questions:
1. How do YOU fold fitted sheets?
2. What is the best thing that happened to you in 2012?
3. What is the worst thing that happened to you in 2012?
1. Do you have plans for Valentine’s Day?
2. Be honest, are any of your holiday decorations still up?
3. How do you stay organized?
1. What is the saddest movie you have ever seen?
2. What movie makes you laugh hysterically every time you watch it?
3. What television show do you hate to admit you watch?
1. Do you dream frequently? Do you remember your dreams?
2. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
3. Do you have to sleep with a certain blanket/pillow?
1. What is your favorite scent of candle/lotion/body wash?
2. Do you prefer baths or showers?
3 What is your favorite perfume?
1. What is your favorite store at the mall?
2. How often do you use coupons?
3. What do you do when your child throws a tantrum in a public place?
1. What is something you almost always order when you eat at an Italian restaurant?
2. Chinese restaurant?
3. Mexican restaurant?
1. What are your favorite TV show(s) currently?
2. What is your all-time favorite movie?
3. What are your favorite female and male actor?
1. What is something you cooked recently that you are really proud of?
2. What is something you cooked recently that you are NOT so proud of?
3. How do you fold fitted sheets?
1. What is your favorite skin care product?
2. Are you diligent about your skin care?
3. Are you worried about getting wrinkles (or if you already have them, how are you handling them?)
April 1st: (April Fools!)
1. Do you play April Fools jokes?
2. What is the best April Fools joke you have ever played on someone?
3. Are you looking forward to Spring? Why?
1. What is your favorite way to waste time?
2. Paper or plastic?
3. Who is the most famous person you have ever had a face to face encounter with?
1. How many rings does it take you to answer the phone?
2. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
3. How fast do you type? Did you learn to type in school?
1. What is your idea of a productive day?
2. What is one thing you think about/obsess about constantly?
3. If you were trying to convince someone to move to your city/town, what are three words you would use to describe it and convince them that it’s a good idea?
1. What is/was your most comfortable pair of shoes ever?
2. What website do you spend the most time on?
3. Name a fashion trend from your teen years that you would be embarrassed to wear now?
1. Did you ever break a bone? Have any scars? Interesting stories about them?
2. What do you think the most attractive feature on a man (or a woman, if you’re a man) is?
3. Mayo or Miracle Whip?
1. Do you have a birthmark?
2. What was your favorite game to play at recess?
3. What restaurant do you wish would come to your city/town?
1. Do you subscribe to any magazines? Which ones? Do you actually read them?
2. If you had to have a rat or a snake for a pet, which would you choose?
3. What is your favorite sound to fall asleep to?
1. What do you forget most often?
2. If we moved your refrigerator right now, what might we find under it?
3. What was one of your proudest moments when you were in school
1. Name the three things that you think are the most important in a marriage/relationship.
2. What is something that never fails to frustrate you on a computer?
3. Do you like to shop or sell on eBay?
1. What is your favorite small/quaint town?
2. If you could only have one of these food groups for the rest of your life, which would it be: meat, grains, dairy or vegetables?
3. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
1. Which do you like better – Saturday or Sunday. Why?
2. What is your favorite place to shop for clothing for yourself?
3. If you could have any musician/band do a personal concert for you, who would you choose?
1. What landmark would you most like to visit?
2. Do you have recurring dreams?
3. What kind of cell phone do you have? Do you like it?
1. Do you like being the center of attention?
2. Which decade was your favorite for music?
3. How much time do you spend on your hair on a normal day?
1. Share a beauty tip with us
2. Which blogger would you love to meet in person?
3. How would you describe the decor style of your home (modern, contemporary, traditional, etc.)?
1. Do you believe honesty is the best policy?
2. If you could be any age again for one week, which age would you choose?
3. What is your favorite quote?
1. What sound do you love?
2. What smell do you hate?
3. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
1. Are you good at art/painting/crafts?
2. What celebrity have you been told you look like?
3. What do you miss most about being a child?
1. What is something you did as a teen that you got in trouble for?
2. What is the best part of waking up?
3. What is the last thing you do each night before going to sleep?
1. You are an ice cream flavor – which flavor would you be and why?
2. What is your dream job?
3. Did you go to college? Where?
1. What are your favorite hobbies?
2. Current favorite TV shows?
3. Which body part would you get a tattoo on?
1. What is the funniest pick-up line used on you?
2. If someone’s underwear was showing, would you tell them?
3. Which language would you like to learn to speak?
1. If you had to choose between being blind or deaf, which would you choose?
2. Shoes – do you go for fashion or comfort?
3. Which celebrity death has left you the saddest?
1. PC or Mac? Why?
2. Do you know how to change your car’s oil?
3. What wildlife wanders through your yard?
1. Do you wash your hair every day?
2. What did you have for dinner last night?
3. Who wears the pants in your family?
1. Fave: McDonalds or Burger King?
2. What is your favorite thing to photograph
3. What sign are you?
I am always looking for more questions – if you have any good ones, please shoot me an email or message on Facebook. Thank you!