My daughter is a Junior in high school and we have been searching for colleges that she might like to attend. She has always been interested in “techie” stuff (probably because her mom is quite the “techie” herself!), and when I heard about iD Tech Camps recently, I just had to tell her all about it.
iD Tech Camps can help kids and teens get into the college of their dreams! Whether they want to break into the gaming industry or publish their own iPhone, Android Apps and/or Design websites, this might be the camp for them! Or perhaps they are interested in creating animated films or build functioning robots – their plans begin here.
At iD Tech Camps, students ages 7-17 (beginner to advanced) create iPhone & Android apps, video games, programs with C++ and Java, as well as movies with special effects, photos, websites, 3D models, robots, and much more.
STUDENTS (150,000 OF THEM!) HAVE CHOSEN iD TECH CAMPS BECAUSE OF THE:
- Fun environment that has an emphasis on experiential learning & creating a final project.
- Summer programs which are held at over 60 prestigious universities in 26 different states. These include colleges such as Stanford, Cal Poly Pomona, UCLA, UC Irvine, Santa Clara, Princeton, NYU, and many others.
- Small class sizes (max 8:1 guaranteed) which are separated by age group for 1-on-1 instruction that is personalized.
- Exciting college campus environments where students can experience project-based STEM (Science, Technology, Education, & Math) learning, which is blended with traditional camp activities.
- Personalized curriculum with a small group of peers; they will learn and socialize with other kids and staff who share similar interests.
- Trained and qualified staff who have come from some of the best universities.
- Year-round learning opportunities! There are also free monthly online workshops as well as iD Tech 365 (an online subscription service) where students learn from tech tutorials, compete in gaming tournaments, and stay connected through community forums.
- Accredited Continuing Education Units which are available from Stanford or Villanova to help enhance your child’s college application.
- New iD Game Plan, a learning platform for best results with long term skill development.
- Flexibility! You can enroll now and make changes as needed, until up to 3 weeks before the start of your session without penalty fees.
THERE ARE ALSO SPECIAL PROGRAMS JUST FOR TEENS:
iD Gaming Academy, iD Programming Academy, and iD Visual Arts Academy – Ages 13-18 also have the option of immersing themselves in 2-week specialized, pre-college summer programs. During these programs, they will build a college portfolio and interact with industry professionals. These programs are held at certain prestigious universities such as Princeton, Stanford, UCLA, Yale, and others.
If you have questions or would like more information or to register online please visit the website below, or call 1-888-709-TECH (8324) if you’d like to speak to a Program Advisor.
Please visit www.InternalDrive.com to learn more!
*I will receive compensation for sharing this information. All opinions are my own.