Now that summer is in full swing (I still cannot believe that tomorrow is Independence Day!), the majority of us have found ourselves in full blown vacation mode. Whether you’re venturing across the country, headed to the beach, venturing off on a road trip to your favorite local spot, camping near or far, jet setting across the globe, or even just enjoying the weather in your own back yard with a fun “staycation,” there is one place that you can go to kick off your own vacation on the right foot. Surely we all know that there are certain products that make our vacations better, easier, greater, and then some. The trouble is, where can you get all of your summer vacation essentials in one place? Any guesses as to where that might be?
If you know me, I’m sure you have a good inkling. Without further ado, please allow me to introduce you to Kohl’s.
Here are a few of my favorite finds for this summer.
- With the Coleman Montana 8-Person Camping Tent you can comfortably fit your whole family for a wonderful night under the stars!
- If you’re all fitting in the tent, you’ll need a cozy place for sleeping aside from the cold, hard ground. For that, the Coleman 4-in-1 Quickbed Air Bed is perfect!
- Need something for the little guys? Look no further than the Disney Planes 5-Piece Camping Kit?
- And, of course, we can’t leave out the girls! For them, the Hello Kitty 4-Piece Camping Kit turns “camping” into “glamping!”
- Now, camping wouldn’t be camping without some s’mores! Pick yourself up a set of Coleman 2-pack Extendable Cooking Forks to toast those marshmallows to perfection
- The entire Kohl’s line of Beach Towels is extravagantly wonderful and there is definitely a fitting design for each and every member of the whole family!
- With the Sun N Sand Deep Sea Anchor Tote, Mom can stylishly bring along all of the smaller necessities like sunscreen, wet wipes, sunglasses, and then some!
- Hubby not up to speed on current beachgoer styles? Pick him up the Speedo Horizon Ombre-Striped E-Board Shorts and he’ll fit right in!
- Now, all of us beach bums need a good place to kick back, relax and soak up the sun without getting covered in sand. The Picnic Time Beachcomber Beach Mat saves you the trouble of having to lug around a larger beach chair but also keeps that inevitable sand off of your bum!
- On the road or in the air, we have to pack our stuff somewhere. With the Samsonite Luggage, Ziplite 360 20-inch Hardside Expandable Spinner Carry-On, the hard exterior keeps items from getting damaged in the car but its light weight makes it perfect for airplane carry-on! It comes in a variety of colors for the whole family!
- Kids get bored when in the car for long periods of time. Give them something fun to do with the Go Games Bingo Magnetic Travel Game.
- Having driven cross-country multiple times, the best piece of advice that I can give you is to wear something comfortable! The LC Lauren Conrad Striped Maxi Dress is exactly that and it is still cute enough to be worn into all of your pit-stops and restaurant trips along the way.
- Need something to keep the kids busy at a roadside hotel? Let them get their game on and their creative juices flowing with the Crayola Chalk Grab ‘N Go Games Bag Toss.
- Pools aren’t just for swimming you know. Grab the Aviva Sun Odyssey 2-Person Inflatable Chair Pool Float and relax a little!
- We’ve had the Banzai Wigglin’ Water Sprinkler set up in our own backyard for a few months now. Long story short, the kids absolutely love it. After all, who wouldn’t?
- Ah, the good ol’ SONOMA outdoors Antigravity Chair. This is the ideal chair for, well, everything. Sit up, lie back, or find your happy place somewhere in between. You’ll always be incredibly comfortable lounging here.
- Someone has to cook! Break out the Coleman RoadTrip LXX Portable Gas Grill and slap on a few burgers. Not only is this amazing grill great for saving space in your own yard but you can pack it up and take it with you no matter where you go!
Regardless of where you’re headed this summer, let Kohl’s and all of their summer vacation essentials help you get there.
You can purchase all of the items seen here along with a vast array of other wonderful products online direct from the Kohl’s website as well as their in-store locations nationwide.
Be sure to keep up with Kohl’s via social media on their Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest pages. There, you can stay up to date on all of the latest news, biggest sale prices, new product releases, giveaways, special promotions, and more.
No matter what you decide to do this summer and wherever your adventures may take you, I hope that you “find your yes,” venture to an exciting destination this season, and have a spectacularly wonderful time with help from Kohl’s and all of their summer vacation essentials.