I completely missed my favorite day of the year…National S’mores Day, August 10th!
How did this happen? Oh, sometimes life just happens, doesn’t it?
Thankfully, I’m going to relive it, thanks to Santé Nuts! They partnered with TV Chef George Duran who created a delicious recipe for a Nutty S’mores Cone.
Nutty S’more Cones
Recipe by George Duran
Mini chocolate chips
Diced fruits, such as pineapple, strawberries, grapes and kiwi
Santé Nuts (any variety), chopped
- Preheat oven to 275˚F.
- Place all of the ingredients in individual bowls (like a toppings bar) on a table with spoons in each bowl. Have guests fill up a waffle cone with the toppings, then loosely wrap each filled waffle cone with aluminum foil and place on its side on a baking sheet.
- Place in oven for 2-3 minutes or, if camping, near a campfire or on indirect heat in a grill.
- Allow aluminum foil to cool and serve.
Nuts, s’mores, without the campfire? Yes, please!
George Duran inspired me! I’ve created a little S’more recipe of my own!
Nuts for S’mores Ice Cream Sundae
Recipe by Sky Seery
Ice cream of desired flavor
Santé Nuts (candied are our favorites)
- Place three scoops of ice cream in bowl.
- Place marshmallows under broiler or roast over a campfire. Once roasted, place on top of ice cream.
- Melt dark chocolate, drizzle over ice cream and marshmallows
- Sprinkle with nuts.
Enjoy! It’s delicious!
*Sky received Santé Nuts to facilitate this review. All thoughts and opinions are her own.*