*Angela received a Mantry crate to facilitate this review. All thoughts and opinions are her own.*
There are several times a year when I have to buy my husband a gift – Valentine’s Day, Father’s Day, our anniversary, his birthday, and Christmas. But he is so hard to shop for! Every time, I think and think and think about what to get him, then I end up getting him the same thing over and over again.
- Aurelia’s Dry-Cured Chorizo (made in Boerne, TX);
- NW Elixirs Salsa Verde (made in Portland, OR);
- Just Cook Ancho Rub (made in San Francisco, CA);
- Liber & Co. Texas Grapefruit Shrub (made in Austin, TX);
- Fiddyment Farms Chili Lime Pistachios (made in Lincoln, CA); and
- Olive & Sinclair Cinnamon Chili Bar (made in Nashville, TN).
Also included was a guide that described all of the items.