I don’t know if you’re like me, but I love to push the easy button and create awesome treats. This 5 Minute Butterscotch Toffee Trifle has been a hit both at a company Christmas in a large bowl and as a single serving at home (my husband can’t get enough of it). I’m including the recipe for a single serving, but if you want to make it for a large crowd, just multiply everything by four.
5 Minute Toffee Butterscotch Trifle Ingredients
- 1 Sarah Lee Crumb Cake
- 1 ready to eat butterscotch pudding cup
- 1 tablespoon butterscotch caramel sauce (if you can’t find this in your local store, plain caramel also works)
- 2 heaping tablespoons of whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped toffee pieces
5 Minute Toffee Butterscotch Trifle Method
- Chop Sarah Lee Crumb Cake and place half in the bottom of your bowl.
- Layer butterscotch pudding next. Follow by half of your toffee pieces.
- Next add the other half of your Sarah Lee Crumb Cake.
- Add butterscotch caramel sauce.
- To with whipped cream and remaining topping pieces.
- Serve immediately or chill for up to one hour.
This recipe forÂ 5 Minute Toffee Butterscotch Trifle was inspired by this Sara Lee recipe for Brownie Chocolate Chip Cake Jar.Â The Sara Lee SnacksÂ Brownie Chocolate Chip Cake Jar features the Brownie ChocolateÂ Chip cakes, put together with whipped cream, chocolate puddingÂ and hot fudge. This easy â€œhow-toâ€ is the perfect treat for home andÂ will be a hit for all of those holiday parties!
The Entenmannâ€™s DreamyÂ Chocolate Bars feature the Entenmannâ€™s classic RichÂ Frosted Donut. This cake-style donut is drenched inÂ rich, wonderfully smooth chocolate. Bite into one,Â hear the crack of the Rich Frosted shell and enjoy the soft yellow cake interior.Â Baked into a delicious chocolate bar, theÂ Entenmannâ€™s Rich Frosted donut is mixedÂ together with flaked coconut, caramel popcorn vand a few other ingredients, guaranteed to be aÂ delicious delight your family will enjoy.
The Entenmannâ€™s name has stood for the finestÂ quality in baked goods and that same commitmentÂ extends to the Entenmannâ€™s single serve coffeeÂ selections. Working with the finest coffee growersÂ around the world, selecting only 100% ArabicaÂ beans and roasting them into small batches ensuresÂ consistent quality coffee with every roast. Packaged immediately after roasting toÂ lock in freshness, Entenmannâ€™s coffee cups, available in classic and dessert flavors,Â are great for Holiday entertaining and were created to be the perfect complementÂ to Entenmannâ€™s baked foods or savored on their own any time of day.
Buy:Â You can buy Sara Lee and Entemann’s in most major grocery stores. ARV is typically $4.00 to $7.00.
Connect with Entenmann’s on their social media channels.