I’m wildly passionate about my dogs, they are our kids, just as much as Johnny and Paige. Since we brought Pippa into our home, rescuing dogs has been high on our radar. I’m excited to share information about Lucy Pet Products and their new luxury line of dog shampoos and leave-in conditioning sprays.
- Surfin’ Jack Moisturizing Coconut Shampoo & Leave-In Conditioning Spray
- The Big Apple Skin Soothing Apple Oatmeal Shampoo & Leave-In Conditioning Spray
- Purple Rain Calm and Clean Lavender Shampoo & Leave-In Conditioning Spray
- Blue Lightning Blueberry Brightening Shampoo & Leave-In Conditioning Spray
- Berry Berry Smellicious Tropical Freshening Shampoo & Leave-In Conditioning Spray
- Pup a Dub Dub Gentle Formula Shampoo & Leave-In Conditioning Shampoo
Specially formulated with natural ingredients that will combat dry skin, allergies, anxiety and dry coats in a 100% solar powered facility in Southern California. They are packaged in a recyclable metal bottles. Good for your pet, good for the environment.
The inspiration behind the new line of shampoos and conditioning sprays was a lovely 18 month of Golden Retriever/Saluki mix breed dog that President of Lucy Pet Products and The Lucy Pet Foundation, Joey Herrick rescued from the Los Angeles East Valley Animal Shelter. Jack is absolutely adorable and most certainly the cutest mascot around! Ahem, don’t tell Lucy and Pippa!
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram