HOME OF THE ORIGINAL MONDAY MINGLE!
Welcome to Monday Mingle!
1. Who do you look up to most in life?
2. What is the meanest thing your sibling ever did to you?
3. What is the best thing that happened to you last weekend?
My answers in written form (I am going to try to get a video posted later today!).
1. I look up to my husband. He is such a strong, hard working and kind man.
2. The meanest thing my brother ever did to me was when I was about 6-years old. My mom asked he and his friend to assemble and decorate the Christmas tree (he was about 11-years old). I was sitting on the couch watching and he would NOT let me help. I’m not sure where my mom was, but I remember this so vividly – I was so sad 🙁
3. Hmmm, the best thing that happened over the weekend was that my daughter and I took the train to the lake house (where we are now) to enjoy Spring Break together here this week!
NOTE: If you link your Monday Mingle, make sure you comment on other mingles. It’s just a nice thing to do 🙂 Also, don’t forget to check back later in the week, as some people post throughout the week.
If you have a home party business, make sure you check out Monday Mingle Business Edition at Party Plan Divas!
Please leave the link to your mingle in the comments below! Thank you.