As we get closer to Christmas, I look forward to partaking in my family’s Christmas traditions, such as decorating the house, watching Christmas movies, drinking hot chocolate, wrapping gifts, baking cookies for Santa, and going to midnight Mass on Christmas Eve. This year, we are adding a new tradition to our list – wearing matching Christmas pajamas on Christmas morning!
is a new company that makes festive holiday pajamas for the whole family – men, women, children, and even pets! My family received the pajamas from the Family Cookie Bake-Off Line, which includes the following:
- Men’s two-piece set with a navy/red short-sleeved t-shirt that says “Official Cookie Taster” and navy/red striped fleece pants;
- Women’s two-piece set with navy/red long-sleeved t-shirt that says “Official Cookie Maker” and navy/red/white gingerbread fleece pants;
- Boys’ two-piece set with navy/red long-sleeved t-shirt that says “You Want a Piece of Me?” and navy/red striped fleece pants;
- Girls’ two-piece set with navy’red long-sleeved t-shirt that says “That’s How I Roll” and navy/red/white gingerbread fleece pants;
- Toddler unisex two-piece set with navy/red long-sleeved t-shirt that says “Cookies Make Bedtime Better” and navy/red/white gingerbread fleece pants;
- Unisex onesie that is navy/red with bones and gingerbread on the front; and
- Navy/red/white gingerbread pet coat.
My family was so excited when we received the package with our Jammin’ Jammies inside. We got the men’s, women’s, girls’, and toddler unisex two-piece sets. My girls immediately wanted to put their new pajamas on, even though it was not dinner time yet! I made them wait until bedtime, and they were so excited to wear their new pajamas to bed! The fleece pants are so soft and comfortable, as are the cotton shirts. It gets cold here at night, but we all stay cozy and warm in our pajamas. I also love how the ankles of the pants are cuffed, so the pants stay in place while sleeping. There are also cute little details like pearlised buttons and drawcords. The pajamas are made of high-quality materials, so I do not worry about them fading or wearing out before Christmas (since none of us could wait that long to wear them!). I look forward to Christmas morning, when we are all sitting around the tree in our matching pajamas, opening presents.
The other designs of pajamas available from Jammin’ Jammies are:
- #FamilySelfie – red, green, and black short-sleeved or long-sleeved shirts with elf body pictures, striped or design pants, and elf hats (two-piece sets for men, women, boys, girls, and toddlers, unisex onesies, and striped pet coats);
- Reindeer Games – reindeer print fleece pants with either red/white or black/white short-sleeved or long-sleeved t-shirts with reindeer on the front and reindeer glasses (two-piece sets for men, women, boys, and girls); and
- Reindeer Onesies – red reindeer print fleece onesies with reindeer hoods and antlers (men, women, unisex boys/girls sizes, unisex toddler sizes, and pet coats)
Start a new Christmas tradition this year with fun and festive matching pajamas from Jammin Jammies
! The adult sets sell for $54.99 each, with the children’s sets running from $24.99 to $34.99 and the pet coats selling for $19.99 (with free shipping for orders over $75). You can even get a cute Gingerbread House gift box! I know these pajamas will help make our Christmas morning a fun and memorable time for everyone!
Connect with Jammin’ Jammies