I don’t know if you’re like me, but I love to push the easy button and create awesome treats. This 5 Minute Butterscotch Toffee Trifle has been a hit both at a company Christmas in a large bowl and as a single serving at home (my husband can’t get enough of it). I’m including the recipe for a single serving, but if you want to make it for a large crowd, just multiply everything by four.
5 Minute Toffee Butterscotch Trifle Ingredients
- 1 Sarah Lee Crumb Cake
- 1 ready to eat butterscotch pudding cup
- 1 tablespoon butterscotch caramel sauce (if you can’t find this in your local store, plain caramel also works)
- 2 heaping tablespoons of whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped toffee pieces
5 Minute Toffee Butterscotch Trifle Method
- Chop Sarah Lee Crumb Cake and place half in the bottom of your bowl.
- Layer butterscotch pudding next. Follow by half of your toffee pieces.
- Next add the other half of your Sarah Lee Crumb Cake.
- Add butterscotch caramel sauce.
- To with whipped cream and remaining topping pieces.
- Serve immediately or chill for up to one hour.
This recipe for 5 Minute Toffee Butterscotch Trifle was inspired by this Sara Lee recipe for Brownie Chocolate Chip Cake Jar. The Sara Lee Snacks Brownie Chocolate Chip Cake Jar features the Brownie Chocolate Chip cakes, put together with whipped cream, chocolate pudding and hot fudge. This easy “how-to” is the perfect treat for home and will be a hit for all of those holiday parties!
The Entenmann’s Dreamy Chocolate Bars feature the Entenmann’s classic Rich Frosted Donut. This cake-style donut is drenched in rich, wonderfully smooth chocolate. Bite into one, hear the crack of the Rich Frosted shell and enjoy the soft yellow cake interior. Baked into a delicious chocolate bar, the Entenmann’s Rich Frosted donut is mixed together with flaked coconut, caramel popcorn vand a few other ingredients, guaranteed to be a delicious delight your family will enjoy.
The Entenmann’s name has stood for the finest quality in baked goods and that same commitment extends to the Entenmann’s single serve coffee selections. Working with the finest coffee growers around the world, selecting only 100% Arabica beans and roasting them into small batches ensures consistent quality coffee with every roast. Packaged immediately after roasting to lock in freshness, Entenmann’s coffee cups, available in classic and dessert flavors, are great for Holiday entertaining and were created to be the perfect complement to Entenmann’s baked foods or savored on their own any time of day.
Buy: You can buy Sara Lee and Entemann’s in most major grocery stores. ARV is typically $4.00 to $7.00.
Connect with Entenmann’s on their social media channels.