AT&T Smart Limits – Monitor your child’s cellphone usage!
We were asked to try out AT&T Smart Limits, and they were also kind enough to send this gorgeous Samsung S6 phone!
What is AT&T Smart Limits?
I hadn’t heard of it before, but was curious to learn about a cell phone for teens that can save money. Our son was so impressed with how stylish and lightweight the phone is. He immediately opened up the box before I could even take a look!
Features of this Samsung cellphone include:
– Easily hold, text, call, and more with its stunning metal bezel, sophisticated glass, and two revolutionary edge screens.
– Watch images and videos come to life on the 5.1-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display, even in sunlight.
– Work, watch, and game at blazing-fast speeds.
– Capture amazing photos with the fast-focus camera and take epic wide-angle selfies.
– Use Ultra Power Saving Mode, Fast Charging, or wireless charging3 to extend your smartphone’s battery life when it’s running low.
The best smartphone for teens
It is durable and lightweight (I love the durable part – I think we all know how ROUGH boys can be with phones!). My son had fun customizing his phone immediately (which kept him entertained for quite some time!).
The features of the Samsung smartphone for teenagers are awesome! If they are using too much data for the month, you can simply block your teenagers cellular data use through the rest of the billing cycle. We have already had to do this a few times. It is kind of like teaching kids how to budget money – they “budget” their cellular data and learn how much they’ve used and how much they have left to use.
I love that you can disable cellular data use, texting and outbound calling during specific times of day or night, if need be. Another great feature is the ability to easily block unwanted calls and texts with AT&T Smart Limits (from certain contacts). You can block up to 30 numbers!
Here are the instructions for AT&T Smart Limits service:
• On your computer, go to att.com/smartlimits and click “Try It Now”
• Log into AT&T Smart Limits, using your AT&T User ID and login. Your User ID is the same
User ID and password that you use to manage your AT&T wireless account on att.com/myatt.
• Follow the easy set up steps and choose each phone number that you want to manage.
• Once you’re in your dashboard, take the AT&T Smart Limits Welcome Tour.
• As your child starts to send and receive calls and texts, you’ll see their activity in Smart Limits.
• After you have set up Smart Limits from your computer, use your phone to visit the App Store if you have iPhone or Google Play. or if you have an Android phone, and download the AT&T Smart Limits companion app.
I highly recommend this Samsung phone if you are shopping for your teen or even yourself! We’ve had a few weeks to try it out and have only good things to say about it!
Who can use AT&T Smart Limits? Any AT&T customers who are on a postpaid rate plan (except for GoPhone prepaid phones or corporate accounts). I can’t imagine why anyone eligible wouldn’t use this service – honestly, it is priceless! You can get an AT&T Smart Limits 30 day free trial if you are a new AT&T customer!
New AT&T Smart Limits subscribers receive the first 30 days free. 30-day offer available only when billed by AT&T. Unless canceled, after 30 days your wireless account will be billed $4.99 per month for 1 line, or $9.99 for up to 10 lines. Cancel anytime. If this purchase is billed by AT&T, you may view, modify. or cancel your subscription at att.com/myatt or call 800.331.0500.
Where can I get AT & T Smart Limits?
You can buy AT & T Smart Limits at your local AT&T store, through iTunes or Google Play. You can also learn more about AT&T Smart Limits here.