Did you know Choking is the fourth leading cause of accidental death?
Arthur Lih was visiting a friend in the hospital in 2011 when he overheard the tragic story of a 7-year-old child who recently had lost his life after choking on a grape. The senselessness of the death hit Lih deeply, and his inventive mind started working overtime. Lih mobilized a professional team of experts, together they made his vision a reality and LifeVac was born. The patented, easy-to-use lifesaving device was designed to offer the safest method of aspirating a choking child or adult and is being recommended by hundreds of doctors and medical professionals worldwide. Over one hundred thousand devices have been sold in over forty countries, but the most crucial statistic is that LifeVac has saved one hundred and twenty-seven lives to date, and indeed more to come.
“Sudden death due to a choking incident is just tragic beyond comprehension,” says Lih, “Then you look at the statistics and see how common it is. I just felt like I could do something to change this. Foremost, I needed to create something effective but also very easy to use. It also needed to be small enough to take anywhere – what good is it if it’s not there when you need it? With the help of a great team, we were able to create just that with LifeVac. ”
Babies and toddlers are exploring the world, often with their mouths, and mastering the skill of eating. Every mom knows the dreaded sound of their child choking, and sadly children under four are the most likely to choke. The LifeVac device is a non-invasive airway clearance device (ACD) that is used efficiently and quickly. It is portable, lightweight and fits easily in a baby bag, so it can always be on hand.
LifeVac is very simple to use: PLACE. PUSH. PULL.
- Place the LifeVac device over the mouth and nose to create a seal.
- Push downward: The one-way valve prevents air from pushing food or objects downward when pressed.
- Then simply pull to create a one-way suction to remove the lodged food or object in seconds.
- Watch the video and share with friends to help save lives: www.LifeVac.net
“When I heard the tragic choking story in 2011, I didn’t want any parent to go through that again,” says Lih, “I knew that something could be done to help people around the world feel empowered to prevent choking deaths. LifeVac is saving lives.”
Buy the LifeVac now at LifeVac.net, and attend a FREE online how-to training. Always be prepared to save a life with the LifeVac Home Kit ($69.95) and Travel Kit ($69.95 or $49 with Home Kit purchase-Home and Travel Kit bundle ($118.95). Each kit covers adults and children, never expires, and includes a free replacement when used in a choking emergency.