Fall is here and that means it’s time to get your fall shoes and boots out of the closet. This is the time when you can start dipping your feet in water. Lakes are a great place to test out ShoeAdviser pacing shoes. You will need good support both in and around water during your winter adventures.Recently, I discovered a great brand of footwear called Jambu that makes some of the nicest looking and most comfortable shoes I’ve tried. Jambu makes men’s, children’s, and women’s vegan shoes that are perfect for any fall adventure.
- All Terra Traction – Non-marking and partially recycled compressed rubber outsole for
superior traction and durability.
- Cooling/Airvents – Designed to regulate airflow to your feet and help wick away moisture, keeping you cool and dry, ready to take on your next adventure.
- Flex Traction – The Jambu Flex-Traction ™ design has retractable built-in carbide spikes that provide unparalleled biting traction on snow and ice terrains.
- Memory Foam Footbed – Contoured Memory Foam Footbed for support and comfort.
- Eco Design – Jambu’s Eco Design are made from compostable, sustainable materials while providing the same comfort and quality standards.
- Vegan – Jambu’s Vegan Designs use no animal products while providing the same comfort and quality standards.
- Hyper Grip – The Jambu Hyper Grip outsole is built with traction and toughness to conquer any terrain.
Jambu also makes their shoes in several different varieties to withstand water including Water Resistant, Water Ready and Waterproof designs.