I get so aggravated whenI have to throw away food from the refrigerator – especially when I just recently purchased it. I take expiration dates very seriously (possibly too seriously), and the minute something expires, it goes into the garbage. The problem with produce though is that it doesn’t come with expiration dates. Certain fruits and vegetables go bad so quickly that we pretty much have to eat them the same day. Strawberries and bananas are perfect examples of fruit that does not last long at all. It is really frustrating. I am super happy to learn, and share with you, that there is finally some good news that will change all of this – a refrigerator that keeps food fresh up to 3 times longer!* The dreamy refrigerator I speak of is the All-New Bosch Counter-Depth Refrigerator!
*As compared to a Bosch refrigerator without FarmFresh System™. Results may vary with different foods.
The awesome FarmFresh System™ combines four innovative technologies to keep food fresh up to 3x longer, which means that there is much less food wasted!*
What is so special about this beauty? Let me count the ways!
*VitaFreshPro™ has preset settings that balance temperature and humidity automatically. I love that it does this by itself with nothing required from me.
*FreshProtect™ absorbs naturally occurring ethylene which slows the ripening process, so produce stays fresher, longer. Those are some big words, and I am no scientist, so I am glad the refrigerator knows what it is doing!
*MultiAirFlow™ evenly circulates cool, fresh air to maintain consistent temperatures throughout the entire fridge cavity, clear from the door bins all the way to the back corners.
*AirFresh® Filter absorbs even the toughest, yuckiest food odors, which means that your refrigerator and freezer air will be kept fresh. Thank you!
– The Bosch UltraClarityPro™ water filter reduces 99.9% of sediments that may be found in your water, including harsh elements like chlorine and chloramine.
– Organize your fridge in new ways. FlexBar™ creates extra space in your refrigerator – it’s the perfect home for wine bottles, condiment jars, eggs, and more.
– True counter-depth refrigeration, this freestanding refrigerator sits flush with the countertop, features hidden hinges, and discreet tucked away feet, all to give you a true built-in look and feel.
– Dual compressors and dual evaporators offer efficient and precise cooling and humidity control, while significantly limiting odor transfer between the refrigerator and freezer, for the optimal freshness environment.
– A generous 21 cu. Ft. capacity is made event more spacious with flexible storage features like FlexBar™, removable shelves, and door bins.
– The sleek, internal stainless steel back wall is made from the highest quality materials. Eye-catching and durable, it’s a timeless design that’s built to last.
– Featured on both sets of doors, three wide gallon door bins easily accommodate two large side-by-side gallon containers each.
– An ingenious three-tier layered freezer drawer system creates extra storage for frozen items, from pizza boxes to frozen waffles.
– Full width chiller drawer: store oversized platters with ease until you’re ready to serve them, or store snacks for quick access and easy visibility.
– Master your day, in your own way, with Home Connect™. The Home Connect™ app allows you to remotely monitor and control your Bosch refrigerator from your smartphone or tablet. Control the temperature, adjust lighting, run diagnostics—wherever you are,** for ultimate convenience. Connected refrigerators from Bosch are designed to give you peace of mind, customization, and simplification.
**Connectivity and speed varies based on network and Wi-Fi levels.
Yes, yes, yes – I am very fond of all of these things!
As if the above features aren’t enough to make a person fall madly in love with the new Bosch Counter-Depth refrigerator, here are some other things to love:
It is aesthetically pleasing with its Stainless-steel finish, and will go perfectly with just about any kitchen design. It has an automatic ice maker, which is a must for any refrigerator I own.
Bosch put a lot of thought into the organizational aspect of this refrigerator, which I think is awesome. There are 5 tempered glass shelves (4 which are half-width and adjustable too – I love this feature!). There are 3 gallon door bins as well as a couple of compartments that are humidity controlled. To top it all off, there is plenty of space for storing all kinds of items. To be able to see all of those items, there are bright LED lights to illuminate the inside of the refrigerator.
Whew – can you believe it? We have been thinking about a new refrigerator for awhile now, as ours is really old and tired and is pretty much falling apart – literally. You’d better believe that the new Bosch counter-depth refrigerator will be the first one we look at when we go refrigerator shopping!
Make sure you follow Bosch on their social channels to keep up to date with their latest products, promotions & more. You might also want to follow the hashtags below!
Bosch on Twitter | Best Buy on Twitter | Facebook