I have a big night out in my future and it is a date with my husband! Yay! We don’t do this near enough. With 3 kiddos it is expensive for the sitter and then add a restaurant or movie on and you have run through your budget rather quickly. When we do go on a date I love to look my best but with so many new products coming out I get lost in the beauty aisles. For my special night it is Walgreens® to the rescue!
On January 10th, every Walgreens® store in the U.S. will host “Night at the W™,” a free, beauty-themed event from 4:00 – 9:00 pm. Ladies across America are invited to talk with their local Walgreens Beauty Advisor on how to get their own glamorous, new look for the New Year and have a chance to win fabulous prizes. Who doesn’t love prizes? Those who attend will find many simple ways to elevate their look and get “red carpet ready” for a big night out – all from the aisles of their local Walgreens. All for prices that won’t break your budget!
On behalf of Walgreens, Tim offers the following great tips and tricks:
· Get a Camera-Ready Smile: A bright white smile is absolutely necessary whether you’re walking the red carpet or the runway. A simple tip I tell all the runway models is use something like a Crest Whitestrips. There’s this 2 hour treatment you can put on when you are getting ready.
· Get Ready for Your Close-Up: When it comes to facial hair removal, there’s nothing to be ashamed of, and there’s everything to gain. Olay has something new that is perfect for this and because it’s from Olay you know your skin will look fabulous!
· Every day is a new chance for you to “walk the runway,” so I like to encourage woman to try new things whether it be a new lipstick or nail color.
· Some of the most stunning looks I have seen lately are topped off with healthy-thick hair. Not every woman has thick hair and as women age their hair tends to thin. There is a new hair thickening product on the market from Pantene that will give you that gorgeous hair
· To keep your skin glowing, it is important to stay hydrated by using a good moisturizer and drinking lots of water. And you can make your features pop with the right makeup and brightest smile.
Our prize pack offers you an assortment of supplies to help you get on your way to “red carpet ready”. The Crest 3D 2 Hour Express Whitestrips will brighten your smile without the wait and you will see results in just one two hour treatment! The first thing I tend to notice is a person’s smile so for me Whitestrips are just part of my oral hygiene. Remove even stubborn facial hair with virtually no pain in just 8 minutes with Olay’s Facial Hair Removal Duo. Pantene has done it again! Their Expert Collection Pro V AgeDefy has been designed with Olay experts to thicken each existing hair strand. Use daily and achieve maximum thickness in just 14 days! The scent of the AgeDefy is light and I have noticed a change in the fullness of my hair. The product is a keeper! COVERGIRL’s Clump Crusher Mascara will give you 200% more volume with 0 clumps! Next treat your lips to COVERGIRL’s Lipperfection Jumbo Lip Balm which gives you a sheer color and soft shine. Perfect for everyday! Finally the COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brillant Nail Gloss. Love this! The Wine Stain I received is gorgeous. I am a busy mama of 3 girls and have worn it for 4 days and still no chips! That needs repeating, no chips! Nail polish makes me feel fancy and I will be buying more of the Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in many different colors! Try all these products and more this week at Walgreens! You can consult with the Beauty Associates at Walgreen’s any day of the week about the products they offer but the NIght at the W will be a fun event to attend! Find a Walgreen’s near you by using their handy Store Locator. One lucky winner will get all the items I mentioned. Not sure about you but I am positively giddy when I get new beauty products. This is an awesome haul!
Jessie received the above products, free of charge, to facilitate this review. All opinions are those of reviewer only.
Giveaway open to US residents only. Ends January 20, 2013.
a Rafflecopter giveaway