Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment releases “Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: I Heart Minnie” DVD. This new DVD release contains 5 episodes featuring your favorite Mickey Mouse Clubhouse characters:
– Minnie & Daisy’s Flower Shower (All-New, Never-Before-Seen) – The botanical highlight of the year is in trouble, unless Minnie and Daisy can get their flowers to bloom! Together, they board the glove balloon to help coax the clouds to sprinkle much needed rain.
– Daisy’s Dance -Clap your hands and tap your feet! Join Daisy, as she gets ready for one of the most important events of her life––performing in the big talent show!
– Daisy’s Pet Project – The Pet Parade is almost here and Daisy needs to find the perfect animal for which she can love and care. But it’s not as easy as she thinks and soon she has three new friends: an elephant named Bubbles, a giraffe called Longfellow and a bunny called Captain Jumps-a-lot!
– Minnie’s Rainbow – After a brightly colored rainbow appears over the clubhouse, Minnie searches for the pot of gold that’s supposed to be at its end. Along the way, she meets a leprechaun and discovers that not all treasure turns out to be as she expected!
– Minnie’s Birthday – Today is Minnie’s birthday, but the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse friends need to set up her birthday party.
The unique thing about this particular DVD is that this collection of episodes all center on Minnie and Daisy….bring on the girl power! In typical Mickey Mouse Clubhouse style, each episode features a character trait to be learned such as friendship, teamwork, creativity and more. This DVD will not only be one your children can enjoy but one they can learn life lessons from as well.
While Wyatt loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse he wasn’t as thrilled that most of the episodes featured girls as the main story line. He loved when Mickey or Donald was on screen and giving the girls less attention…ha! However, the girls were more into this DVD than other Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD’s because it was more “girl-friendly”. Best of all, one of the episodes on this DVD is a brand new, never been released (as of yet) episode. So no matter if you have boys or girls, your children will love the new “I Heart Minnie” DVD from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and they will have a great time not only celebrating Valentine’s Day but celebrating Minnie’s birthday with the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse friends too!
You can purchase this DVD on Amazon or at local retailers for just $19.99 and would make a wonderful gift for that special child in your life, teacher’s classroom or library gift.
*Gretta received a copy of the above DVD to facilitate this review. All opinions are those of reviewer only.